Contest Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. INTERNET & VALID EMAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED.
OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ("U.S."), AGED 18 YEARS OR OLDER
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Store389, their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional suppliers, and the immediate family members (spouses, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors (collectively, "Entities") are not eligible. Subject to all applicable local, state, and federal laws. Void where prohibited.
- TO ENTER: The Runway 389 Image/video Contest (the "Contest") entry period begins at 12:00 PM Eastern Time ("ET") on Thursday, February 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on Wednesday, July 4, 2018. Visit store389.com/pages/runway-389 to submit your image or video for the contest. To enter, click on “submit your style now” and email your image or video that is between 1 and 2 minutes in length. Videos must be no longer than 2 minutes in length. Any video longer than 2 minutes will be ineligible and will not be considered. The image/video entry should showcase your style from one of our available categories.
In addition, to be eligible, each image/video entry must meet the following criteria:
- By entering an image/video, entrant warrants that he/she is the sole author and copyright owner of the entry or has the permission (via license or otherwise) to use or incorporate those entry portions authored or owned by third parties;
- All participants in the image/video must understand and agree that the image/video will be shared publicly via social media and other online platforms. All children in the image/video must have permission from their parents or legal guardians.
- The image/video must not contain brand names or trademarks. This includes any branded apparel, such as hats or t shirts, with company names or logos on them;
- Image/videos may not have been entered in any other contest or won any other award;
- The image/video must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The image/video must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on age, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation; and
- The image/video must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the image/video is created
- PRIZE/WINNER SELECTION: On Thursday, July 5, 2018, representatives of Store389 will reveal the winner that has been chosen by a panel. The panel of judges will evaluate each submission and select the winning entry exclusively based on the following criteria: submission’s appropriateness to category/theme, the originality and creativity of the submission, the quality and presentation of the submission. At that time the winner will be notified.
Prize: The winner will become the new cover person of Magazine389. In addition, the winner will be flown to NYC for a photo shoot in the month of July 2018. All hotel accommodations and transportation will be provided during your stay. (3 days/2 nights)
The winner will be notified by phone, email and/or overnight courier at Store389 sole discretion, and will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and (where legal) a publicity release, which must be returned within the time frame specified in the notification letter, or an alternate winner may be selected. Inability to contact a winner or the return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in the prize being forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected from the remaining eligible entries.
No substitutions for the prize or any of its elements shall apply, except at the election of Store389 or as may be necessary due to unavailability. In such a case, a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded. The prize is not transferable, assignable, or redeemable for cash. Store389 is responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. In the event that any prize component is unavailable for any reason, the remaining elements of the prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Store389’s obligation to the winner and no additional compensation will be awarded. Any unclaimed and/or unused portion of the prize package will be forfeited and will not be substituted.
- GENERAL:Entries that are incomplete, incorrect, illegible, garbled, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or non-delivered, for any reason or any error, including human error, will not be eligible. Forged entries, altered entries or entries obtained other than as set out in these rules will be void and ineligible. Store389 is not responsible for and shall not be liable for [a] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including, without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error that may occur in the processing of entries; [b] failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; [c] late, lost, misdirected or incomplete entries or [d] any condition caused by events beyond the control of Store389 that may cause the promotion or submission to be disrupted or corrupted. Store389 reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Contest or any portion thereof should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Store389 corrupt the administration, security or conduct of the promotion, in which case prizes will be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Entry information becomes property of Store389. No prize transfer or cash redemption. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Internet entry must be made by the entrant only at the authorized website address of https://store389.com/pages/runway-389. Entries may not be made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites. Any winner who enters by any of the prohibited methods described above will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Store389 reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined that the entrant has not complied with these Official Rules, or if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair practices (including entering a submission that is not the entrant’s own original creation) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Store389’s representatives. Store389 further reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest if not capable of completion or running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort.
- WINNER LIST: Winner will be posted at Store389.com website and Store389 social media sites.